Professor Knippenburg's website
- Knippenburg, Joseph M. "Faith in the Age of Obama." The City 3 (Fall 2010), 60–67.
- Knippenburg, Joseph M. "Kant and Federalism." In Lee Ward and Ann Ward (Eds.), The Ashgate Research Companion to Federalism. (London: Ashgate, 2009), pp. 151–165.
- Knippenburg, Joseph M. "Deneen on Faith, Reason, and Humility." Perpectives on Political Science 36.4 (Fall 2007), 204–206. (GALILEO Full-Text Access)
- Knippenburg, Joseph M. "The Personal Is (Not?) the Political: The Role of Religion in the Presidency of George W. Bush." In John von Heyking and Ron Weed (Eds.), Civil Religion in Political Thought: Its Perennial Questions and Enduring Relevance in North America. (Washington, D.C.: Catholic University of America Press, 2010), pp. 262-279.
- Knippenburg, Joseph M. "Ancient Historians and Modern History: Herodotus and Thucydides on Patriotism." In J. Scott Lee, Patrick Malcolmson, and Darcy Wudel (Eds.), The Place of Core Texts: Selected Papers from the Ninth Annual Conference of the Association for Core Texts and Courses: Atlanta, Georgia, April 3-6, 2003. (Landham, MD: University Press of America, 2008).
- Knippenberg, Joseph M. and Peter Augustine Lawler (Eds.). Poets, Princes, and Private Citizens: Literary Alternatives to Postmodern Politics. (Lanham, MD: Rowman and Littlefield, 1996).
<Back To Top>