Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Bibliographies in EndNote
EndNote provides a feature that makes creating bibliographies fast and easy.
You should ALWAYS review your bibliography for accuracy.
How to Make a Bibliography
1. In the top bar of EndNote, hover of "Format" and a list of options should appear below
2. Select "Bibliography"
3. When creating a bibliography for the first time it it helpful to create a short list of citation style options
- To do this click on "Select Favorites"
- Choose the citation styles you think you will use to your list of favorites
4. Next, select the sources, bibliographic style, and file type you want:
- "References" is the folder you are citing
- "Bibliographic Style" is the citation style you are using
- "File format" is how you want it saved, we HIGHLY recommend using a Rich Text File
5. Click "Save" to download an editable Microsoft Word document
6. Double check the bibliography made by EndNote with our citation guide