Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Sending Sources from ProQuest to EndNote
1. Search for sources.
2. Click on the articles you want to save.
3. Click on the "Save" button on the right-hand side of the page.
4. Select "RIS" as your file type.
5. A pop-up should appear:
- Decide what content you want to save and click "Continue"
- This will initiate a download
6. ProQuest will open a new window and provide you with this message:
7. Log into EndNote.
- Hover over "Collect" and then click on "Import References"
8. Fill out the information accordingly and then click "Import":
- File: select the article's RIS file
- Import Option: select ProQuest
- To: select a destination folder for the article
9. You should see this message:
10. The article should appear in your EndNote folder, you may need to refresh the page.