1. Search for sources in ScienceDirect.
2. Click on an article you want to save.
3. Click on the "Export" button above the article.
4. Select the "RIS" format and click the "Export" button. This will begin a download of an RIS file that you will then upload into EndNote.
5. Back in EndNote hover over "Collect" and select "Import References."
6. Fill out the information accordingly and then hit the "Import button:
7. You should see this message:
8. The article should now appear in your EndNote folder.