Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Sending Sources from Web of Science to EndNote
1. Sign into your Web of Science account, this is the same account you made for EndNote.
2. Search for sources.
3. Select the sources you want to keep in EndNote.
4. Click the "Save to EndNote Online" button.
5. This screen should pop up:
- Select the record content you want to save from the dropdown menu
- Click "Send"
6. You should see your articles in EndNote under the "[Unfiled]" folder.
- If you articles aren't there try refreshing the page